Client Service Associate—Zoom Interview Application Available
Come for stability, stay for the career!
We are in immediate need of an enthusiastic, self-driven individual to fill a service-based role as a consultant for existing and prospective clients within our organization.
Candidates with prior experience working in hospitality, the restaurant industry, or retail tend to be a natural fit for this position. Our ideal candidate is someone who is reliable, has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, is self-motivated, and takes ownership to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Responsible for delivering best in class client service, achieving individual enrollment goals, and building lasting client relationships through master product knowledge
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge and effectively articulate program features and benefits
- Document daily activities including call notes, opportunities, and scheduled appointments
- Complete additional admin work as needed
What you can expect:
- Flexible schedule with Weekly Pay
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance reimbursement
- Industry-leading resources and technology
- No cost lead program
- Company-sponsored travel, training conferences, and team-bonding
To be considered, please submit an updated copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com