Tired of working in the restaurant, retail, resort, and hotel industry? Use your great customer service skills to build a career as an Apartment Leasing Consultant! No experience required. We offer on the job paid training and great benefits as well as monthly bonuses. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starters with the following skill sets:
Job Responsibilities include:
• Customer Service
• Answering Phones
• Leasing Apartments/Lease Verification
• Tour Apartments with Prospective Residents
• Processing and handling out tenant notices
• Resident Service Requests
• Marketing and Social Media Marketing
• Excellent Follow Up
• Bilingual is a Plus
Job Requirements include:
• Must be able to work weekends
• Reliable Transportations
• Dependable Professional, Punctual
• Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
• Great Customer Service Skills
• Self-Motivated, resourcefulness and have problem-solving skills
• Must work well within a team and take instructions from supervisors
• Ability to Multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, but also keep busy during downtime
• Attention to detail, double checks work for accuracy
The Leasing Consultant role is primarily a sales position with a strong emphasis on customer service, meeting goals, and achieving results. As a Leasing Consultant, you will manage the sales process, from start to finish, presenting our apartments and communities in a compelling way, overcoming objections, building relationships, and creating excitement. You will maintain these relationships by providing excellent customer service and helping current residents resolve problems as they arise. A successful Leasing Consultant must demonstrate strong sales and customer service, organizational, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Basic computer skills and attention to detail also required. Prior experience in leasing, sales, or hospitality a plus. A high school diploma or equivalent required; a college degree or some college coursework desirable. Weekends required. What Can You Expect as a Leasing Consultant? Working Hours: 9 am to 5 pm. Workdays: 2 days off during the middle of the week.
Many Leasing Consultants have become Community Managers, Regional Managers, Corporate Officers, and Industry Partners. Better than average pay: New Leasing Consultant starts at $13-$14 per hour and increases with more experience. Plus, you can earn bonuses, commissions, rental discounts, and health benefits.
Job Requirements A Successful Leasing Consultant must demonstrate strong sales and customer service, organizational, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Basic computer skills and attention to detail also required. Prior experience in leasing, sales, or hospitality a plus. A high school diploma or equivalent required; a college degree or some college coursework desirable.