Nurses Network is under new ownership!!! We are looking for ambitious and outgoing nurses who will join us in our mission of providing quality home healthcare services to our community in Flagstaff. We are locally owned and operated and offer a supportive balance for work and life schedules.
Offering: Competitive pay with healthcare, dental, and vision packages and employer-matched Simple IRA. A full-time position of Monday – Friday, nurses determine their visit hours between 8am and 5pm.
- Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the patient/client’s illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative care.
- Utilize a planned approach in the provision of problem specific therapeutic interventions, teaching and training activities in accordance with the plan of care.
- Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Confer with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the Plan of Treatment
- Accept verbal orders from physician and communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor
- Utilize a systematic, individualized goal/outcome driven approach in implementing the nursing plan of care.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical manager(s), other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner regarding patient/family needs and status changes.
- Participate in care coordination activities and discharge planning as appropriate.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature.
- Share information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly established and the sharing of such information is dearly in the best interests of the patient.
- Appropriately communicate to ensure adherence to professional standards in the provision of and availability of supplies, materials and equipment needed to safely and effectively implement the plan of care
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current nursing license in AZ.
- Home Health experience or acute hospital setting preferred, but will train.
- Compliance with professional standards and practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Knows home care federal and state regulations.
- Licensed driver with automobile insured by the Agency and state requirements.
- Has current CPR and TB test or a signed release from MD