Full-Time REGISTERED NURSE
Sign on Bonus available for full -time position!!!
Nurses Network is under new ownership!!! We are looking for ambitious and outgoing nurses who will join us in our mission of providing quality home healthcare services to our community in Flagstaff. We are locally owned and operated and offer a supportive balance for work and life schedules.
Offering: Competitive pay with healthcare, dental, and vision packages and employer-matched Simple IRA. A full-time position of Monday – Friday, nurses determine their visit hours between 8am and 5pm.
- Provides services to clients by the State Nurse Practice Act, Agency policy, and accepted professional standards of practice.
- The Registered Nurse provides nursing services utilizing a comprehensive base of nursing theory and nursing process and communicates/documents observations and assessments.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for the practice of professional nursing by the State Nurse Practice Act and standards for home health nursing.
- Develop/and or follow an individual Plan of Care that incorporates analysis of data and current scientific findings.
- Provides skilled interventions with a focus on achieving realistic client outcomes within a specified period.
- Perform comprehensive assessments of client status, including physical, psychosocial, and environmental parameters.
- Report significant changes in client status to the physician and other members of the team promptly consistent with client needs.
- Consistently demonstrate competency with technical nursing skills according to the personal and legal scope of practice. Assesses skills as applied to the client, family/support system, and environment. Teaches skills according to the client's needs and within the context of the client's environment, value system, and physical/emotional status.
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences.
- Maintain client records showing systematic assessment, planning intervention, and evaluation.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of clinical documentation by Agency policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, and industry standards.
- Demonstrates knowledge of safety/infection control practices by compliance with policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in separately compensated on-call rotation.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in AZ.
- Home Health experience or acute hospital setting preferred, but will train.
- Compliance with professional standards and practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Knows home care federal and state regulations.
- Licensed driver with automobile insured by the Agency and state requirements.
- Has current CPR and TB test or a signed release from MD