Sports & Recreation-Skiing and Snowboarding
November 29 - early April (weather permitting).
Lifts: 9AM-4PM. Lodges 8:30AM weekdays; 8AM weekends
7 miles North from downtown Flagstaff via Hwy 180. Take a right on Snowbowl Road (after mile marker 222) and follow the road for 7 miles.
WINTER-2,300 ft vertical drop on 777 acres of skiing and riding terrain with three terrain parks. SUMMER-scenic chairlift rides, weddings, corp. retreats, and more just minutes from downtown Flagstaff
For 80 years, Snowbowl has offered snow-loving individuals and families the best on snow experience in the state. Here are just a few reasons you will love Snowbowl. Come for the day. Fall in love for a lifetime
The Largest Beginner Terrain in the WestFamily enjoying skiing at Snowbowl
- Wide open, gentle slope with 2 chairlifts and 2 surface conveyors perfect for beginners
- Accommodates all types of beginners from children to adults
- A stone’s throw away from Hart Prairie Lodge for a hot chocolate break
- The proximity to the Base Area provides a front row seat for parents to snap photos and videos of their kiddo
- Stunning vistas and plenty of Arizona sunshine
Arizona’s Longest Ski Season
Snowbowl | Groomed RunsPerfect corduroy on bluebird days, untracked powder in the upper bowl, drinks on the deck of Agassiz Lodge, and epic views of the Grand Canyon. This is what you love about skiing and riding at Arizona Snowbowl. Home to Arizona’s longest ski season, over 260 inches of annual snowfall, Snowbowl is proud to offer the premier winter experience.
While everyone enjoys their own unique experience at Snowbowl, one thing is universally loved: the views. From the majestic San Francisco peaks (where Snowbowl resides) to the panoramic views of the Grand Canyon and beyond, everyone savors the sights available exclusively at Snowbowl. They are the perfect backdrop to your social media pictures!