Hufford, Horstman, Mongini, Parnell & Tucker PC
A full service, civil-practice law firm, Hufford, Horstman, Mongini, Parnell & Tucker, P.C. has developed a statewide reputation in the area of education law. For 40 years, we have represented public school districts, as well as grant, BIA, charter, and private schools.
We offer experience in a variety of matters, including:
Employment and personnel issues
- Student discipline
- Civil rights issues
- Special education and other student matters
- Open meeting law
- Due process hearings
- School district audits
- Purchasing and procurement
- Alternative project-delivery methods
- Contracts for architects, contractors, and project managers
- Contractor-at-risk contracts
We help school governing boards draft, review, and interpret policies. We train school boards, administrators, and staff on education law, policy implementation, and other matters.